Okay. I’m doing it. Tonight. The start of something special. Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, … whatever. It’s gonna start tonight. I’m being active instead of reactive. I’m pushing ahead where my mind doesn’t know what’s going to happen.
2 hours. Only thought beforehand. Fully installable executable.
- Project :: Simple Billing System
- Time :: 2 Hours
- Choice Of Poison/Development Tool :: Clarion, by Softvelocity
- Environment :: Dining room table, Wifey watching tv in the background, airconditioner at 20%, no earphones (usually on when working).
- Rules ::
- No Handcode, only use the templates, and any 3rd-Party templates installed at the time
- Fully Installable, using Installer of choice, with all dll’s required
- Initial Thoughts on Breakdown (in minutes)::
- (1-15), Writing down thoughts, breaking up project on paper, no use of Clarion, although maybe some websurfing
- (16-105), Fire it up, go for broke putting the project together, starting with the Dictionary (file structures), then the app
- (106-120), Installation creation, testing on networked computer
I’m going to write in my notebook during the 2 hours, and then scribe it to the blog afterward. The times might be a little out, I’ll be going by my laptop time.
Okay, Nuff said.